Friday 18 March 2016

Term 1 Week 7

Over the last few weeks I have been doing...
  • Art-last time I talked about how we are using close and far away patterns and how it was really fun and cool. Well now i'm nearly done my art. I think it looks really cool with all the different patterns. 


  • Reading Challenge-we are doing a reading challenge were you have to read 20 books over the year. We have to read 5 books every term and there are 4 terms.





  • Writing-we have been learning how to write a explanation. Our explanation is going to be about the different roles in the Maori culture and why females always stand at the back at a powhiri. 
  • Buddy class-we have now got a buddy class. (room 17) With our buddy class we teach them some cool things to do on a computer and we have a garden that we plant things in.

  • Ukulele-this year I have joined the ukulele group. Last year I was in it as well. I have my own ukulele and I know how to play. Last year we went to a festival called Kiwileles. I enjoyed it a lot,it is when you go with your school ukulele group and plzy lots of songs. Yo can also buy things like badges,ukulele straps(I got one its back) I would love to go again this year.


  • Reading-we are reading the whale rider. I am finding it cool,funny and interesting. We are probably half way through the book now.

No comments: